Have you ever thought to yourself, “Why do those conservative Teabaggers get to have so much fun?” Well, it’s time to steal their idea and make it interesting, just like what we did to their hard -earned money through exorbitant and expansive taxation.
You’re prayers have been answered.
Tracking Progress presents the St. Louis Coffee Party in coordination with the Greater St. Louis Beverage Party. Come hang out with us and discuss how our party can be darker, bolder, hotter, and work to keep everyone up all night. Topics to be discussed will include:
1. Why is coffee great?
2. Isn’t it funny that Obama isn’t a socialist?
3. Which place in St. Louis has the best coffee?
4. Wouldn’t it be great if Obama was a socialist? How would you celebrate? Would you prepare a death panel for someone? Probably not, that would be ridiculous.
5. How do you prepare your coffee? With the sub-question: Have you ever used a percolator?
6. How does it make you feel that Obama is actually closer in politics to Teddy Roosevelt than Franklin Roosevelt?
7. What does your favorite mug look like?
8. Isn’t it funny that conservative rhetoric is grounded in the illusion of expansive state oppression, as if the mask of suffering they wear has blocked their view of unfettered market capitalism?
9. No, seriously, what is the deal with the Right?
10. What would happen if a kitten drank some coffee?
If any of that sounds like fun, or if you just want to hang out with some people who enjoy great conversation (emphasis on question 10) and imbibing/celebrating darker beverages, then come out and meet us! We’ll have more details posted in the next couple of days. Come check us out and have some damn fun.
Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:30pm
Foam Coffee & Beer
3359 South Jefferson Avenue
Saint Louis, MO